• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International flight booking query

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

So I have an international flight trip to be booked very soon. The rates on the airline portal and traveledge are 10k apart! 1.38l on the airline portal and 1.47l on traveledge. I will be using magnus to book it. Should I go ahead with the airline Direct or pay extra for the 4x ER points?

Kindly advise..

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

So I have an international flight trip to be booked very soon. The rates on the airline portal and traveledge are 10k apart! 1.38l on the airline portal and 1.47l on traveledge. I will be using magnus to book it. Should I go ahead with the airline Direct or pay extra for the 4x ER points?

Kindly advise..
It's simple - If 4x ER are worth more than 10k for you, then go ahead with traveledge, else not

manzb

TF Premier
Also see the booking conditions. Many a times airline portal gives many booking option (like only cabin bags, saver etc), whereas Traveledge might be giving the standard one. So if you book a Cabin Bag only fare and later have to add a baggage it might cost you more.

At the same time, OTA change/ cancellation is higher than the direct booking.