• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Instant MMT ICICI Bank Credit Card For ICICI Credit Card Holders (Amazon Pay Working)

m1n8

TF Select
Follow the link https://www.makemytrip.com/promos/mmt-icici-all.html

Select the MMT ICICI card variant you want (Signature or Platinum) and click on apply. on next page enter your mobile number registered with your ICICI CC, you'll receive OTP, enter OTP and click on submit. Next you need to enter your ICICI card number and click submit. Instant approval (in most cases)! BTW, MMT ICICI Signature charges one time joining fee of ₹2,500 (plus GST) and MMT ICICI Platinum charges ₹500 (plus GST) and no annual charges. Amazon Pay card is working!

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
Follow the link https://www.makemytrip.com/promos/mmt-icici-all.html

Select the MMT ICICI card variant you want (Signature or Platinum) and click on apply. on next page enter your mobile number registered with your ICICI CC, you'll receive OTP, enter OTP and click on submit. Next you need to enter your ICICI card number and click submit. Instant approval (in most cases)! BTW, MMT ICICI Signature charges one time joining fee of ₹2,500 (plus GST) and MMT ICICI Platinum charges ₹500 (plus GST) and no annual charges. Amazon Pay card is working!
Not working. Havin Amazon pay cc with 300k limit but Asking for salary details.

wapenshaw

TF Select
are you guys still sure that the amazon CC and ICICI coral limits are linked?? because my CORAL limit is 50K :hehe: and amazon pay CC is 5.1Lacs and. I can make huge transaction son APAY but can't exceed 50k on Coral. How are they exactly linked?

Also If I don't pay using my CORAL that balance I have to pay is zero. The cards seem independent so far in my experience.

Edit, Never mind , its explained on the ICICI Page.

1699108942420.png

Also couple of questions as I just logged into ICICI Net Banking and saw something.

My savings account got upgraded to privilege account as I had a MAB of 1L+, I never knew this would happen lol but anyway what benefits usually? will that be automatically downgraded if I go over MAB less than 1L?

Can I leverage this privilege banking perk to convert my CORAL to LTF? or ask for RUBYX LTF? My salary is 1.6LPM

Last edited: