• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia reserve limited details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
All I care is the Gyftr and Base Reward with its applicable categories.

But, this hype is unreal. Hopefully HDFC delivers considering their situation in stock market.
It depends on whom they target for Infinia Reserve.. Lets wait and see until then everything will be a speculation..
Market always speculates, and there is nothing wrong in this hype.. it is what it is.. At then end , reality prevails .. I don't see any major devaluation in the current Infinia Metal.. Again this is my speculation...

Last edited:

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This will be THE card to own. May talk to my RM and see if she knows anything.

After all the Axis drama, if HDFC launches this, many takers will be there in the active finance world. A good proposition, and many Axis Reserve and M4B customers will move with their whole portfolio to HDFC. A good travel card and I'll close out AXIS in no time. Even for Infinia, they move the monthly Smartbuy cap from 15k to 25k or 30k, I'll close out Axis.

I don't mind paying fees for super-premium cards - they tend to give out better return anyway.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This will be THE card to own. May talk to my RM and see if she knows anything.

After all the Axis drama, if HDFC launches this, many takers will be there in the active finance world. A good proposition, and many Axis Reserve and M4B customers will move with their whole portfolio to HDFC. A good travel card and I'll close out AXIS in no time. Even for Infinia, they move the monthly Smartbuy cap from 15k to 25k or 30k, I'll close out Axis.

I don't mind paying fees for super-premium cards - they tend to give out better return anyway.
Infinia reserve will definitely eventuate.. we just don't know when will it be unleashed !!! ...
I suspect it will be sooner than any of us expects ..