• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusmoments website

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone

Any one used Indusmoments website ? I want to know How much time it takes to credit accelerated rewards? And is it really credited? I found Twidpay mentioned extra reward point but indus never credited

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone

Any one used Indusmoments website ? I want to know How much time it takes to credit accelerated rewards? And is it really credited? I found Twidpay mentioned extra reward point but indus never credited
Twid pay points would be in your twid pay wallet.
Login to twidpay website and there you will be able to see it

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Twid pay points would be in your twid pay wallet.
Login to twidpay website and there you will be able to see it
1687598636211.png

I used this in past, it says earned rewards as 105 points - that should be in indusind, right ? Twidpay doesnt have its own points. Indusind not showing this much points. Twidpay support says they have credited points but no where it was visible

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
1687598636211.png

I used this in past, it says earned rewards as 105 points - that should be in indusind, right ? Twidpay doesnt have its own points. Indusind not showing this much points. Twidpay support says they have credited points but no where it was visible
yes contact indusind bank with transaction refernce id and this ss they should credit the points