• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Max Cards Allowed?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some time back I got IndusInd Legend Card with 5L CC LTF. Within few days I got a mail saying I have an offer for EazyDiner card. As soon as I clicked it said, "Thanks we have received your request and we will process it soon". Within 1 or 2 days I received the EazyDiner card and my Legend was deactivated with my consent as I felt EazyDiner was more useful for me. But now I want to have a more premium card from them and when I applied my application got rejected. Wanted to understand what could be the reason?

Nemesis

TF Premier
I wanted to get the Pioneer range. Or any other Super Premium may be.
For Pioneer Credit card they requires you to hold Pioneer Banking account with them as far as i know, which would mean holding 10L MAB in savings or 30L FD and they downgrade to exclusive whenever it goes less.

Strange

TF Legend
Some time back I got IndusInd Legend Card with 5L CC LTF. Within few days I got a mail saying I have an offer for EazyDiner card. As soon as I clicked it said, "Thanks we have received your request and we will process it soon". Within 1 or 2 days I received the EazyDiner card and my Legend was deactivated with my consent as I felt EazyDiner was more useful for me. But now I want to have a more premium card from them and when I applied my application got rejected. Wanted to understand what could be the reason?
Did you apply for legend or It was just a upgrade request?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How long did this take? I mean, Applied for Legend, when tentative ? Is it worth taking chance of holding Legend just to get Eazydiner LTF?
It took about 2 months I think. I got my legend card mid of July and got the EazyDiner upgrade offer mid of Sept. If Legend is LTF then keep it.