• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind cc details before delivery?

sam0001

TF Select
You will receive an email from IndusInd with the CIF number and a link to see credit card details. CIF number is required to see virtual details of credit card. Which credit card you have been approved?
Legend cc but I am not sure cause I haven't received any application or mail stating application or any kind of details from indusind.
Just received the approval MSG and checked here in tf about it and got to know their delivery fiasco so just wanted to see whether I can get the details or not before delivery.

Legend cc but I am not sure cause I haven't received any application or mail stating application or any kind of details from indusind.
Just received the approval MSG and checked here in tf about it and got to know their delivery fiasco so just wanted to see whether I can get the details or not before delivery.
Wait for 24-48 hours from approval message. You will receive an email shortly from IndusInd with CIF number to see digital credit card.