• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Account Upgrade Query

My Sister Opened an Select Variant Savings account Under NMC Waiver Offer Using Double IP Code..

Statement Shows Special Waiver..

Now she is Getting Upgrade For Exclusive Account..

So If She Upgrades then Special Waiver Become VOID ??

Expert Advise Required

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What is "Double IP Code"?

And how does the statement indicate "Special Waiver", says so in so many words? My Select statements mention nothing like that!

Thanks.
'Double IP Code' is a previous offer that was conducted by IndusInd Bank last year. With this offer, your account's MAB would effectively be reduced to zero through a one-time initial funding. The specific amount depended on the type of account you held.

Instead of the term 'Special Waiver,' you should see 'Relationship Criteria' in your statement, assuming you are a holder of a Legend Credit Card.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Instead of the term 'Special Waiver,' you should see 'Relationship Criteria' in your statement, assuming you are a holder of a Legend Credit Card.

Yes, it says: AQB of 50k or relationship criteria to be maintained.

The thing is, these relationship criteria are defined separately in the Select Schedule-of-Benefits. One needs to always be aware of any changes introduced there by IndusInd without notice!

Yes, it says: AQB of 50k or relationship criteria to be maintained.

The thing is, these relationship criteria are defined separately in the Select Schedule-of-Benefits. One needs to always be aware of any changes introduced there by IndusInd without notice!
Exactly... Abhi Legend Credit Card & Pinnacle Include hai... Aage Exclude bhi ho jaye...