• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

induscard rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrraj

TF Select
I have credit card of multiple banks, and also have good credit score and salary statement. Still, whenever i apply for Indusind bank credit card,thru paisabnazar my application gets rejected. 3rd time in row they rejected my INDUSIND legend LTF card...
Whenever i apply for Indusind bank credit card,they me me message as

Thank you for showing interest in indusind bank credit card.As per Indusind bank card assurance policy, we are currently unable to process your application.

Even after having word with customer care, they simply say that we cannot issue you card because of our bank policy. But which policy and why, i never receive answer from them

Can someone guide me how can i apply for indusind bank credit card.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would suggest to go with offline route .. go to nearest branch and show how your interest for credit card .
they can process your request offline and do further follow ups .

If the application rejected again, at least they can let you know what is the reason for the same

AsB

TF Ace
Since, you have multiple cards, and Indusind already knows that their reward systems are not good, so, they may be thinking that you will not be using their card as much as you use other cards. Their card may not be comparable to some cards that you have. So, it will just be a liability.
So, this could be reason

Status
Not open for further replies.