• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Incorrect airport lounge on axis' lounge list?

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

So I'm writing this, sitting at the "Primus Lounge" at Chandigarh Airport.

I'm traveling to Pune via Bangaluru, and so wanted to check out what's the change made by axis on their list. So after checking their list, I saw "Cram Bar" listed as one of the Lounges at Chandigarh airport for set 2 cards. When I tried entering the said lounge and enquiring about the same, they denied it being a lounge. They said it was a restaurant for only vistara business class. After some more questions they directed me upstairs to the Primus lounge.

So very confused as to why a lounge which isn't on axis' list of lounges even, works. But not the one which is listed as one of the Lounges.... How does that happen? Is that a mistake? Cuz the lounges are completely different. Also is that something that I wanna get axis involved into?

P.S. This makes me curious as to which other airports have this happening to them if any. Will check out BLR as well lol. I know people have tested it out. But out of curiosity now lol. Also this makes me wanna try my axis cards on international terminal lounges instead of priority pass.

Last edited:

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Since list present on axis website is wrong, you can verify it from dreamfolks portal.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the info. Didn't know we could check there as well. On that topic tho, can we use dreamfolks' membership cards on those lounges then? The one which comes with IDFC Credit cards and others?

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607-224429.png
    Screenshot_20230607-224429.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 20