• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income tax payment using credit cards

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think HDFC gateway would accept it - haven't tried it myself as I don't have Diners CC. As you know, HDFC have launched number of business credit cards including diners with rewards for tax payments.

techt

TF Legend
I dont think any cc is giving now rewrard in tax payment
IDFC Wealth CC
Yas Omg GIF by O&O, Inc

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Big question.. Does it reward?
Yes. If you have DCB Plastic, if you spend 80k in a month even on taxes, you will get monthly milestone benefits worth 1000. If you have DCB Metal, if you spend 4L in a quarter even on taxes, you get quarterly milestone of 10000 rewards, which is a 2.5% return provided you spend exactly 4L.

techt

TF Legend
Yes. If you have DCB Plastic, if you spend 80k in a month even on taxes, you will get monthly milestone benefits worth 1000. If you have DCB Metal, if you spend 4L in a quarter even on taxes, you get quarterly milestone of 10000 rewards, which is a 2.5% return provided you spend exactly 4L.
Vouchers are 0.5rs so it's 1.25%.
BTW does infinia reward tax payment?

Riya

TF Ace
Even GST allows payment by credit cards.... but why hold bull by its horns....
it's like opening your wallet to the already ever suspicious IT deptt
TOO MUCH GREED IS BAD FOR HEALTH

are you sure DCB Plastic 80k is counted even on taxes ? Planning to pay tax today so the milestone benefit of 1000 may cover the payment gateway charges ..