• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iMobile App query

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
The theme colour of my iMobile app has changed to dark red recently. It used to be orange before. Also there is a logo of "Privilege Banking" appearing on home page screen. Does this mean anything? I don't have any bank account with them, I am just a credit card customer.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
The theme colour of my iMobile app has changed to dark red recently. It used to be orange before. Also there is a logo of "Privilege Banking" appearing on home page screen. Does this mean anything? I don't have any bank account with them, I am just a credit card customer.
Nothing. It just changes according to your credit card limit. No privilege of privilege banking.

imrajib

TF Buzz
Recently after updating to the imobile version 18.30 I couldn't even login to imobile.Every time when I put mpin it automatically stuck to login page . Anyone facing the same problem??

Cleared cache uninstall and install the app a number o times no method worked

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_184319_186.jpg
    IMG_20240306_184319_186.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 17

AceV

TF Buzz
Recently after updating to the imobile version 18.30 I couldn't even login to imobile.Every time when I put mpin it automatically stuck to login page . Anyone facing the same problem??

Yeah I've got a similar issue too, haven't been able to login into the app since a few weeks now.

ravijaswani

TF Buzz

Same here looking for alternative app to keep track of cards

imrajib

TF Buzz
I have been searching for the last few days to resolve the issue at last I found a conclusion. I saw that those who have Mine Credit card in their card account they are facing the similar issue in the imobile app. I found a guy in the telegram who faced the same issue and after the closure of the Mine credit card his issue has been resolved. I am now thinking of closing the Mine Credit Card.I will update after closing the card.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-01 210321.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 210321.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 14