• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IHG is Giving Complimentary Extensions to Platinum Elite who Availed Diamond Elite Last Year

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
5C423163-5B0E-48F9-B76E-8C0298208C22.jpeg

IHG, the InterContinental Hotel Group is now extending the benefit of their top tier membership to who had availed Diamond Elite Last year on the promotion.

If you had missed buying or decided not to buy the Ambassador membership on top of that Diamond Elite to extend for 2 years, here’s the surprise compensation you’re getting from IHG itself.

The membership of Platinum Elite is getting extended till 31st December 2023. So you’ve almost a year to enjoy the perks. 5C423163-5B0E-48F9-B76E-8C0298208C22.jpeg

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
5C423163-5B0E-48F9-B76E-8C0298208C22.jpeg

IHG, the InterContinental Hotel Group is now extending the benefit of their top tier membership to who had availed Diamond Elite Last year on the promotion.

If you had missed buying or decided not to buy the Ambassador membership on top of that Diamond Elite to extend for 2 years, here’s the surprise compensation you’re getting from IHG itself.

The membership of Platinum Elite is getting extended till 31st December 2023. So you’ve almost a year to enjoy the perks. 5C423163-5B0E-48F9-B76E-8C0298208C22.jpeg
Man platinum is nothing as compared to diamond no breakfast and this is the end of the tier. My bad I didn't buy ambassador I thought the loop whole will be fixed ssoon.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Man platinum is nothing as compared to diamond no breakfast and this is the end of the tier. My bad I didn't buy ambassador I thought the loop whole will be fixed ssoon.
It’s still better than nothing, I believe. Anyway, due to the major dynamic redemption rate, I don’t find it a good loyalty program as well. But hey, it’s good as last resort

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
It’s still better than nothing, I believe. Anyway, due to the major dynamic redemption rate, I don’t find it a good loyalty program as well. But hey, it’s good as last resort
I like all program till they have breakfast and upgrades. I am Hilton Gold also they have breakfast included.

I would recommend you to go with IHG holidayinnn express they have free breakfast

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I like all program till they have breakfast and upgrades. I am Hilton Gold also they have breakfast included.

I would recommend you to go with IHG holidayinnn express they have free breakfast
Been the one of my city. Not somewhere I’d like to go tbh

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
on 7th Mar I completed my first booking through IHG ....
2-night stay (X 3 Rooms) ...
Still, Points and Nights are not updated ...
Let's c