• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus If i get refund now for a transaction i made in march, will i loose milestone benefits?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Samsung is refunding the amount for a fridge i purchased March 28, i hit 1L milestone that month, will i loose this now?

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Googix .. request the merchant to transfer to bank account (you can day card account is having issues or closed) and some will comply but most (especially online) may decline. It's worth trying.

If you wish to purchase another product from the same place in future, then you could also ask for credit notes instead of refund

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, you will. That’s one of the reasons why banks have the cooling period before awarding points.
@Googix .. request the merchant to transfer to bank account (you can day card account is having issues or closed) and some will comply but most (especially online) may decline. It's worth trying.

If you wish to purchase another product from the same place in future, then you could also ask for credit notes instead of refund
Been asking them to refund in my bank account, they keep denying it. Will tell them i have to close my cc and see how it goes

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't say that you have to close your CC.

Tell them that it has already been closed and you won't be able to receive the funds back. If they don't budge, ask them for store credit.
Have told them just the same, they replied with concerned team will contact me. Lets see how this goes