• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFCFirst Wealth CC 9% club

shsinha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received email from IDFCfirst bank regarding interest rate reduced from 16% currently (on my wealth cc) to 9%. They may be doing it selectively. However, this makes it very attractive. This 9% interest rate is better than personal loan if one needs. Even better than EMI as you loose rewards points when choosing emi option.

1687247723737.png th

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hmmmm, interesting. So, then why they decide the interest rate. 🤔
For reference - My CIBIL is around 780-790 and IDFC charges me at 36% pa.
Maybe depends on age. MY credit profile was 2 years old when I applied IDFC CC.

My Credit profile age is : 5+ years.

May be I am NTB to them, they will start from there and slowly reduce..
another factor may be: my base card Amex has only 2.31L CL.. may be because of this..
For wealth they gave me 5L CL based on Amex 2.31L...

aayusharyan

TF Ace
My Credit profile age is : 5+ years.

May be I am NTB to them, they will start from there and slowly reduce..
another factor may be: my base card Amex has only 2.31L CL.. may be because of this..
For wealth they gave me 5L CL based on Amex 2.31L...
Hmm, Based on C2C, the CL is given, not sure about ROI.
In my case, they matched the CC of my card that time, didn't exceed, maybe that's why,?more risk, more interest. 🤔
Also I was NTB as well, lol i still hold the CC only with them.

helloworld

TF Legend
Hmmmm, interesting. So, then why they decide the interest rate. 🤔
For reference - My CIBIL is around 780-790 and IDFC charges me at 36% pa.

when I applied select 2 years back, I got at 14% interest rate.. at that time all cards same reward rate, so I choose this card. Then they changed all cards.
last year when I closed select and applied wealth, I got at 42%.

Note: my CIBIL stuck at same score for the past 2 years, so no changes between these two cards.

Since, I don't want to carry-forward my balance, I never cared much about it. Hopefully never will.

But interesting thing is, I received multiple times 100% processing fee waiver for balance transfer at 1%.

Last edited:
Received email from IDFCfirst bank regarding interest rate reduced from 16% currently (on my wealth cc) to 9%. They may be doing it selectively. However, this makes it very attractive. This 9% interest rate is better than personal loan if one needs. Even better than EMI as you loose rewards points when choosing emi option.

1687247723737.png th
I just received it last week :) I never keep cc debt not much use to me though. But may be good in some emergencies.