• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC Statement Generation Date

Novice

TF Buzz
My IDFC Wealth CC statement generation date is 17th of every month. When I called customer care, they said the only dates for statement generation in IDFC is 15th, 19th, 22nd and 24th of every month. Is it the same for everyone? I'm surprised they don't have a date before 15th

D₹V

TF Prestige
My IDFC Wealth CC statement generation date is 17th of every month. When I called customer care, they said the only dates for statement generation in IDFC is 15th, 19th, 22nd and 24th of every month. Is it the same for everyone? I'm surprised they don't have a date before 15th
Try with different executive.

In axis, they offer whole month at certain dates for bill generation.

Quantum

TF Premier
My IDFC CC statement generation date is 17th too. However, the statement starts to get reflected on 19th in the app.
Usually, on 19th, I get the statement via email too from IDFC.
So they are partially right.

girish3456

TF Premier
Mine is 22nd. Hope what they told is correct in IDFC