• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC query

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Anyone has any pointers on getting an IDFC Wealth CC? That card has been evading me for a long time now.
FWIW, I already have IDFC first wealth relationship (savings acct with 10l+ balance) and already getting daily emails for preapproved classic and millenia cards (both with 80k limit). However, I am holding on for preapproved Weath CC. I am suspecting the issue is low credit limit on their existing preapproved offers. I have seen in the forums people talking about applying c2c basis, sharing existing credit limit but I have not been able to figure out which portal/email id to share that on.

Also have Infinia and Magnus so not possible to get classic and organically put spends on it for them to offer upgrade. Any IDFC bank employee lurking around hook a bro with a wealth cc!

Last edited:

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have already applied once via their website, withdraw that application by clicking back again and again after you retrieve your application using your details.
Then re-apply instantly, cite the other card you have and it's CL during new application. You'll get the Wealth CC being offered.

I had the same issue. It was giving me wealth but with document proof which I did not want to share. And the RM were useless!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Word! IDFC RMs are indeed useless.
All he keeps saying is the credit cards are always offered by the system and there is no way to override / generate new offering.
that's what they say.
i chased them for 6 months before they upgraded my card to wealth.
send email to banker@idfcfirstbank.com, creditcard@ and head.customerservice@
along with documents to show your eligibility for wealth cc (you can ask your rm for that, he should at least be able to tell you about that). if you don't want to share itr or other docs, share infinia statement for c2c.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have already applied once via their website, withdraw that application by clicking back again and again after you retrieve your application using your details.
Then re-apply instantly, cite the other card you have and it's CL during new application. You'll get the Wealth CC being offered.

I had the same issue. It was giving me wealth but with document proof which I did not want to share. And the RM were useless!
1665395548381.png

Here is what I see when I enter name, dob, mobile no, otp. Where do you reckon I click back? The browser window's?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My issue is a bit different, I have SBI IRCTC card with 9Limit but the card name is not in IDFC C2C card list, I selected SBI Prime card(wrong) to check what I'm being offered, still only Melinnia showed up.(2 months ago)

Recently my Kotak Royal Signature limit was enhanced to 6L so I'm thinking to try using this card now.

Can anybody confirm if royal signature is present in their C2C list?

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My issue is a bit different, I have SBI IRCTC card with 9Limit but the card name is not in IDFC C2C card list, I selected SBI Prime card(wrong) to check what I'm being offered, still only Melinnia showed up.(2 months ago)

Recently my Kotak Royal Signature limit was enhanced to 6L so I'm thinking to try using this card now.

Can anybody confirm if royal signature is present in their C2C list?
Dude where did you find the c2c list? I have scoured all rhe internet and haven't come across such list. Mind pointing me to the right place?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When you apply for the card you'll find the drop down list.

When you're applying please check if royal signature is in the list or not for me please :)

Bear in mind, you'll take a cibil hit I think!

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When you apply for the card you'll find the drop down list.

When you're applying please check if royal signature is in the list or not for me please :)

Bear in mind, you'll take a cibil hit I think!
What do you mesn by drop down? The one where it shows pre-approved cards? As I said I only see classic and millenia.

What's royal signature? Feel so lost!!
Screenshot_20221010-155423_Chrome.jpg

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What do you mesn by drop down? The one where it shows pre-approved cards? As I said I only see classic and millenia.

What's royal signature? Feel so lost!!

Before the see eligible cards button, you'll be asked to confirm if you have any other card, then they will ask you to enter the card name just enter the bank name and all their variants will show up in the drop-down. Then they will ask the existing card limit.

Royal Signature= Kotak Royal Signature Credit Card

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Before the see eligible cards button, you'll be asked to confirm if you have any other card, then they will ask you to enter the card name just enter the bank name and all their variants will show up in the drop-down. Then they will ask the existing card limit.

Royal Signature= Kotak Royal Signature Credit Card
Ah, unfortunately I get no such option. It only asks me for Name (as adhar), dob and mobile no (as adhar). I enter that and if bring me to pre-approved offer page I linked before.

They dont ask for any existing cards ever!!!!

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1665395548381.png

Here is what I see when I enter name, dob, mobile no, otp. Where do you reckon I click back? The browser window's?
What happens when you click proceed? I guess It would take to a new page asking to input more details. There you'll find a Back button (like the Proceed button you see). Keep selecting that to withdraw your application.
They were giving me Select without an docs and Wealth with docs. While clicking 'Back' a pop up came saying if I click once more, my application will be withdrawn and if I were to try apply again it will be fresh with new cibil enquiry. I proceeded with it and applied again.

You'll see the credit card list when you reapply fresh.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What happens when you click proceed? I guess It would take to a new page asking to input more details. There you'll find a Back button (like the Proceed button you see). Keep selecting that to withdraw your application.
They were giving me Select without an docs and Wealth with docs. While clicking 'Back' a pop up came saying if I click once more, my application will be withdrawn and if I were to try apply again it will be fresh with new cibil enquiry. I proceeded with it and applied again.

You'll see the credit card list when you reapply fresh.
Thanks man, I tried 40 50 times but nothing changed. Maybe I will just keep sending emails to different teams and hopefully someone will oblige.