• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth add-on card getting rejected

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for my brother and do not understand the reason behind add-on card getting rejected. He tried applying for a card himself but got Select so I thought I will add him as addon but it keeps failing.'

What could be the reason and how to successfully get one?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for my brother and do not understand the reason behind add-on card getting rejected. He tried applying for a card himself but got Select so I thought I will add him as addon but it keeps failing.'

What could be the reason and how to successfully get one?
Call customer care. If your address and your brother address is different that can be also one issue.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Call customer care. If your address and your brother address is different that can be also one issue.
just spoke to them, apparently due to internal policy i am not eligible to apply for add on card. What non sense is this?

I have got 1 addon card in the past but wealth give 3 additional addons.

Their email support is non existent, never received response.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
just spoke to them, apparently due to internal policy i am not eligible to apply for add on card. What non sense is this?

I have got 1 addon card in the past but wealth give 3 additional addons.

Their email support is non existent, never received response.
I think for IDFC, you can't get addon cards for existing card holders. Search on this forum for a similar thread

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think for IDFC, you can't get addon cards for existing card holders. Search on this forum for a similar thread
Customer care executive has different saying. Some says you can take for existing card holder but you will not Rs. 500 Amazon voucher while some told you can't get. I tried a lot for my mother(she already has IDFC Classic card) but couldn't get add-on for her. Then I didn't pursue since I got BoB Eterna Add-on card for domestic lounge access.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Customer care executive has different saying. Some says you can take for existing card holder but you will not Rs. 500 Amazon voucher while some told you can't get. I tried a lot for my mother(she already has IDFC Classic card) but couldn't get add-on for her. Then I didn't pursue since I got BoB Eterna Add-on card for domestic lounge access.
There's already a thread in this forum on this issue, you can get more insights from that and from OP of that thread