• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Mobile App and Website not showing earned RP

I have IDFC Millennia and Power+. IDFC app and website is not showing the earned RP for power+ card. It's only showing earned RP for millennia, which is 0 because I'm not using millennia that much. I also tried reinstalling the app but same result. If anybody have a possible solution for this, I'll appreciate the help.
image.png
image (1).png

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have IDFC Millennia and Power+. IDFC app and website is not showing the earned RP for power+ card. It's only showing earned RP for millennia, which is 0 because I'm not using millennia that much. I also tried reinstalling the app but same result. If anybody have a possible solution for this, I'll appreciate the help.
image.png
image (1).png
Contact customer care
Or what did they say

newmakerhere

TF Premier
image.png
image (1).png
Rewards points will be added after generation of statement.

newmakerhere

TF Premier
But app used to show earned RP's and then after statement generation they were added to Available RP's.
Yes all other cards they will showing earn rewards after settlement of each transaction but in case of power plus it will include in available rewards after statement. Dont know the reason. I am using power plus more than one year.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
image.png
image (1).png
therr is some issue.. i redeemed for amz pay and haven't received any vouchers so far.. does it take long.. i always assumed it wd be instant...