• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first select debit card

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any link or thread on this forum highlighting all the benefits of the first select visa infinite debit card?

Their website has very little information on the card.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any link or thread on this forum highlighting all the benefits of the first select visa infinite debit card?

Their website has very little information on the card.

Are you sure you're looking at the right place? This seems to be a pretty detailed explainer if you scroll down and go through all the questions and click all the links. Unless of course, I have misunderstood your question

These are all the questions answered there:

Enhanced ATM withdrawal and POS spend limits on your FIRST Select Debit Card​

Get enhanced limits on your FIRST Select Debit Card. Manage your limits and keep your spends in check. Get notified when spends exceed the limit. Learn more details below

Special limits

What are the different limit options I can set for my FIRST Select Debit Card?​

With your FIRST Select Debit Card, you can set limits for daily ATM withdrawals and daily purchases. The maximum limit that you can set is Rs 5,00,000 for daily ATM Withdrawal and Rs 10,00,000 for daily purchases on your FIRST Select Debit Card.

What are the steps to set up the limit for my FIRST Select Debit Card?​

Are there any limit options for a FIRST Select Debit Card issued to a Minor savings’ account?​

How do we set the limits for Minor savings’ account?​

More FAQs

Complimentary Airport Lounge Access​

Get complimentary domestic airport lounge access and enjoy a premium travel experience with your FIRST Select Debit Card. Now step into any of our domestic partner lounges along with a companion up to 2 times per calendar quarter. You can even bring more guests at an additional cost. Services in your FIRST Select Debit Card include – fax, internet and Wi-Fi services, available at the discretion of each lounge operator.

Free Airport Lounge Acess

What are the special privileges airport lounge access debit cards?​

What are the various food and beverage benefits I can avail?​

What more privileges I can access at the airport lounge?​

Which airports offer the lounge benefits?​

Where can I download bank declaration form for my insurance on debit card?​

What are the terms and conditions for IDFC FIRST Bank RuPay platinum debit card insurance scheme?​

What are the terms and conditions that I need to know?​

Insurance cover on your FIRST Select Debit Card​

Get free insurance coverage (death or permanent disability) with your FIRST Select Debit Card. We even limit the liability of the cardholder for unauthorized purchases. Learn more details in the below:

Insurance

What are the types of insurance benefits available?​

What does Lost Card Liability offer?​

What are the FIRST Select debit card benefits and eligibility criteria for Personal Card Insurance?​

What are the FIRST Select debit card benefits for Air Accident Insurance?​

What are the features of Purchase Protection?​

What are the terms and conditions I need to know?​

What are the Insurance offerings on the Debit Cards for Honour FIRST Defence Accounts?​

Road Side Assistance with FIRST Select Debit Card​

Get Road Side Assistance with PAN India coverage with your FIRST Select Debit Card. Road side assistance services include breakdown support, tyre change, arrangement of fuel and many more services to help you in situations of emergency.

Road Side Assistance

What are the services included in Road Side Assistance?​

Are there any charges for extraction or removal of vehicle?​

What services are offered as breakdown support?​

What are the terms and conditions for Roadside Assistance service?​

Lifestyle Benefits with FIRST Select Debit Card​

Get a luxurious and healthy lifestyle with your FIRST Select Debit Card.
Enjoy below benefits with FIRST Select Debit Card. Click on each to know more.

Lifestyle & Wellness

How can I register for WELIVE membership?​

What are the Terms & Conditions of WELIVE offerings?​

What are the steps to avail WELIVE membership?​

Complimentary Concierge Services​

Get 24x7 seamless digital personal assistant & lifestyle guide on your FIRST Select Debit Card which helps you gain access to extraordinary experiences each and every day through a curated range of services, amenities and exclusive privileges – across 500 cities worldwide.

Concierge Services

What are the various Concierge services provided by FIRST Debit Card?​

What kind of bookings can be made using Concierge Service?​

How does concierge service provide emergency support?​

How can concierge service be availed?​

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This link never opened for me I think some issues with cookies from when I opened it long back. Thanks for the images though really helps :)