• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank- Private Metal Debit card

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Cool, what was the AMB/AQB or eligibility criteria ?

Any significant benefits apart from investment solutions ?
I haven't asked about the eligibility criteria. im not exactly sure but-
Some mentioned that is 3cr for a family group, or 75L for an individual.

We had an Investment Manager even before the private program was started.
Since the banks are not too busy, all the work is done thru calls or when i send my representative to the branch.

Souvik

TF Premier

Since the banks are not too busy, all the work is done thru calls or when i send my representative to the branch.
Wow, 75L for the investment manager that's rich, and a lot of fodder for bank executives to meet their monthly/yearly/5 yearly targets even :) .

"Since the banks are not too busy, all the work is done thru calls or when I send my representative to the branch." - For 3 Cr worth of investment, IDFC RM/BM should even get you a birthday cake at your home :cool:. Maybe ask him to dance and he may oblige. Money makes the world go round, more so with banks and RM's.

Jokes apart, on a serious note, would you mind me asking how's the investment manager performing with your portfolio nowadays with a falling/bearish market, is your current investment portfolio right now in green or red ? I do not have much faith in bank RM/BM's investment abilities, hence the ask.

brahmin_baniya

TF Select

Does having 75L in zerodha via idfc 3 in 1 account qualify you for private banking ?

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wow, 75L for the investment manager that's rich, and a lot of fodder for bank executives to meet their monthly/yearly/5 yearly targets even :) .

"Since the banks are not too busy, all the work is done thru calls or when I send my representative to the branch." - For 3 Cr worth of investment, IDFC RM/BM should even get you a birthday cake at your home :cool:. Maybe ask him to dance and he may oblige. Money makes the world go round, more so with banks and RM's.

Jokes apart, on a serious note, would you mind me asking how's the investment manager performing with your portfolio nowadays with a falling/bearish market, is your current investment portfolio right now in green or red ? I do not have much faith in bank RM/BM's investment abilities, hence the ask.
I didn’t go with the just to get the Private tier. I’m not even bothered about these different categories.

We are dealing with this particular Investment Manager long before IDFC Bank was even started.
It’s not like I have put in 75L and bank has assigned some random guy to handle the portfolio.

My personal has gone down in the recent times just like how it is with every one now. However on a long run it’s at a very healthy double digit green.

Souvik

TF Premier
I didn’t go with the just to get the Private tier. I’m not even bothered about these different categories.

We are dealing with this particular Investment Manager long before IDFC Bank was even started.
It’s not like I have put in 75L and bank has assigned some random guy to handle the portfolio.

My personal has gone down in the recent times just like how it is with every one now. However on a long run it’s at a very healthy double digit green.
Congrats on having an overall profitable portfolio, good luck