• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first bank credit card tracking

IDFC first bank Credit card Application is not moving forward completed VKYC on 02.01.2024 still no update. Customer care is not aware.

What to do?

Attachments

• IMG_20240107_140003_839.jpg
    IMG_20240107_140003_839.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20240102-190818.png
    Screenshot_20240102-190818.png
    73 KB · Views: 119

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nothing as of now, you just need to wait. If they take this much turn around, most likely there will be a physical verification. Physical verification as in they will verify your identity and address, you will be asked for Aadhaar and Utility Bill.

sai99488

TF Buzz
Last week, I applied for an IDFC credit card through the C2C basis using my Apay ICICI card with a limit of 2.3 lakhs.
I was offered the Millennia card with a 1 lakh limit without needing to provide any income documents.
Alternatively, I was offered the Select card with a 2.65 lakh limit, but I would need to submit my ITR.
My question is, can I submit my Apay statement instead of the ITR for the Select card ?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Last week, I applied for an IDFC credit card through the C2C basis using my Apay ICICI card with a limit of 2.3 lakhs.
I was offered the Millennia card with a 1 lakh limit without needing to provide any income documents.
Alternatively, I was offered the Select card with a 2.65 lakh limit, but I would need to submit my ITR.
My question is, can I submit my Apay statement instead of the ITR for the Select card ?
No, you can only submit the document which is demanded