• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI user id and password generation issue CC user

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
icici_problem.jpg
Hii I got my new ICICI credit card 2 days ago, I don't have any other relationship other than CC with ICICI. When I try to generate User Id for internet banking login, I get the following error. However I get all the updates like tracking number,OTP, even I generated the pin using IVR call using the same number entered above. How to solve this issue fast. I have only one month remaining to activate the card otherwise they'll cancel the card. I need my user id and password ASAP.

Last edited:
there is no option to login via mobile number after installation all i got a sim verification and 4 digit pin setup after entering pin i will get 2 options to authenticate: Debit card and Net banking ID
Sorry for my mistake, the app checks the simcard for authentication but not by entering mobile number manually.

I was also new customer to bank but after sim authentication it leads directly to put the CVV and then the card was activated.
After activation I logged in netbanking via my mobile number in desktop and there I found the "customer ID" in some tab(I forgot).
I have no solution, may be other members can help or you can ask cc on twitter.