• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI sapphiro vs IDFC WEALTH

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is it worth to have a paid/free sapphiro visa platinum, when idfc giving wealth visa infinite to every one that too on card to card and ltf to everyone.I think both have same benifits on lounge access and movie benifits and insurance benifits and reward system is ok ok Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-12-35-96_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg Screenshot_2023-02-27-23-39-20-81.jpg

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think wealth is offered to 5l plus on other cards
It is but IDFC is kinda unpredictable at times when issuing the Wealth. It’s definitely the better card and you if you’re allotted one then you should get it w/o a second thought. 🙏

Attachments

• D4947CF9-9B44-418D-A62D-3A9345FCD8C0.png
    D4947CF9-9B44-418D-A62D-3A9345FCD8C0.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is it worth to have a paid/free sapphiro visa platinum, when idfc giving wealth visa infinite to every one that too on card to card and ltf to everyone.I think both have same benifits on lounge access and movie benifits and insurance benifits and reward system is ok ok Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-12-35-96_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg Screenshot_2023-02-27-23-39-20-81.jpg
Both are not very different
Paid Sapphiro to bhul ke bhi mat lena

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have both Sapphiro and wealth.

Used Sapphiro for 30 days - 65K spend - 1250 reward points

Wealth would have given better rewards I Guess
IDFC wealth is a
Much better option than ICICI Saphiro ..
We can’t really compare ICICI core cards with any other cards for spend based rewards.. they are such useless cards

IDFC Wealth gives lounge access to add on cards which I believe ICICI Saphiro does not give. In terms of lounge access IDFC Wealth provides excellent benefits, compared any other premium cards ( excluding SPC with unlimited access and guest access).

helloworld

TF Legend
What is the difference between VISA Infinite and VISA Signature? Why Infinite better than Signature?

nothing, ignore. some people prefer higher variant because its high variant, no other reason actually.

actual difference
- BMS offers, quota exhausted quickly so nothing much useful
- timesprime offers, over no longer exist (once upon a time)

But again, Infinite is better than Signature and Signature better than Platinum, and Platinum better than Classic. Higher version always better because those are better cards compare to lower version card, and may require high fee.

Nitin13

TF Buzz
nothing, ignore. some people prefer higher variant because its high variant, no other reason actually.

actual difference
- BMS offers, quota exhausted quickly so nothing much useful
- timesprime offers, over no longer exist (once upon a time)

But again, Infinite is better than Signature and Signature better than Platinum, and Platinum better than Classic. Higher version always better because those are better cards compare to lower version card, and may require high fee.
Thank you, for clearing up my doubt and for the detailed explanation.