• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI LTF cc for salaried person

Anon1

TF Premier
I don't have any relationship with ICICI.

I Want to get coral or rubyx ICICI LTF cards, so is that possible?

Is there any chance for agents to provide me these LTF cards? Or via ICICI Twitter?

Helps me with your opinion.

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Something that accidentally worked for me, but may or may not work for you. I had a Rubyx LTF for the last 5 years since at some point I had an ICICI salary account. Since I wasn't using the card much, and Rubyx was the worst card in my wallet, I decided to give it up. Although, at the time of the retention call from ICICI, I told them I may stick around if they gave me a Sapphiro LTF. They didn't pay heed to my request, and I cancelled the card anyway. A month later, ICICI calls me up and offers me a Sapphiro LTF via my iMobile app. :) I don't use ICICI as my salary account anymore but they decided to give me the card anyway.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
But i haven't made any request for the card, nor have any relationship with bank , how do they offer me LtF , and the agent also said that i will get a 200000 limit
It’s a third party number no way any can tell your limit without underwriter involvement , just trying out his luck
if you give consent , on call he will fill your application from their portal and once he enters your employer name and salary , the application would detect whether it’s LTF eligible or not , if by luck it’s eligible then he hits bulls eye otherwise he will tell you sir due to some blah blah reason aapka application LTF ni ho pa rha

humptydumpty

TF Select
No need to confirm. Bank never call from personal number. And ICICI bank never offer LTF card via 3rd party agents.
i doubt your claims first of all im not salaried person i never had icici account or cc ,one day i got a call from icici random number saying they can offer platinum card for free i rejected soon after month same offer i rejected again then after month or two they offered me rubyx ltf i had previous hdfc cc with limit 2lakhs