• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Lounge Qs

Sreerag

TF Premier
Guys, currently I only have APay Card but I also want a card for lounge access, for me, my father and my mother and sometimes my cousin (he's under 18) so which card I should take for Lounge Access.. I will only use the card for icici offers and lounge access. Which card I should take

ICICI website says you need to spend 5k previous quarter for this lounge (visa)
Is there any same restriction for MasterCard?
@Batmanbaba @Abhishek012 @ashwink

And how to convert ICICI Coral Visa to Master?

Another question:
My mother is a homemaker so doesn't have income, bank offered her instant #InAFlash Coral CC, I wanted MasterCard one for her, but still went to apply, asked for her employer details... How can she get one without job.. the bank automatically put 'Not Applicable ' over employer name, but can I just put 000-000000000 as telephone number, is it illegal?

Sreerag

TF Premier
I have a debit card from ICICI (img attached)
Will lounge access be available on the card.. it's having visa Platinum and the website doesn't show anything (Mumbai T1 Domestic)
Please if anyone know

Screenshot_20220901_150339.jpg

Sreerag

TF Premier
Simple Visa Platinum debit card don't have any lounge access as far as i know.

Try converting any Visa platinum debit card like the one above to Rupay Platinum in ICICI (has free lounge access but you need to force Customer Care to get this card, it's LTF no charges) https://www.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-debit/rupay-platinum , Rest any LTF CC with domestic lounge access. I have same expense condition for Rubxy CC

1663085695018.png
Any RuPay Platinum card?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Simple Visa Platinum debit card don't have any lounge access as far as i know.

Try converting any Visa platinum debit card like the one above to Rupay Platinum in ICICI (has free lounge access but you need to force Customer Care to get this card, it's LTF no charges) https://www.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-debit/rupay-platinum , Rest any LTF CC with domestic lounge access. I have same expense condition for Rubxy CC

1663085695018.png
I have icici visa platinum debit card and I availed lounge access 2 Months ago. I don’t use debit card , so no 5k spend was made and yet I got the lounge. I have a wealth account though, don’t know if that matters.

codenerd

TF Ace
Oh damn what a joke. Who the hell will spend 35k just for the sake of domestic lounge that too on such substandard cards. Respect for idfc credit card increased after reading this.

Thank god they didn't pull this crap with Sapphiro Credit Cards. On sapphiro it's just 5k previous quarter which is easily doable concidering the amount and number of free BookmyShow tickets and other brand offers.