• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici card lost. Want upgraded card

The_Beast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had a coral amex ltf icici card with limit of 4lakhs which got lost last month. I blocked it via their net banking. I wrote them email about upgrading my card to sapphiro ltf as i have a relation of more than 20 years with itr of 25 lakhs maintaining very healthy banking relations with them but they are not providing me ltf. They are even ready to provide emerald but paid, not ltf. Can someone help me and internally recommend upgrading my card to atleast sapphiro ltf? My RM and BM are good for nothing. They dont know anything about credit cards.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a coral amex ltf icici card with limit of 4lakhs which got lost last month. I blocked it via their net banking. I wrote them email about upgrading my card to sapphiro ltf as i have a relation of more than 20 years with itr of 25 lakhs maintaining very healthy banking relations with them but they are not providing me ltf. They are even ready to provide emerald but paid, not ltf. Can someone help me and internally recommend upgrading my card to atleast sapphiro ltf? My RM and BM are good for nothing. They dont know anything about credit cards.
Please DM me, will have a chat.