• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI branch denying to open BSBDA account

PraveenDeg

TF Select
my friend wants to open BSBDA account in icici bank .
But you all know they always offer 25k mab account.
And they say we can't open BSBDA Account currently!
Any solutions guys!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
my friend wants to open BSBDA account in icici bank .
But you all know they always offer 25k mab account.
And they say we can't open BSBDA Account currently!
Any solutions guys!
They aren't opening 10k account ..
You thought they would cater zero balance..

They had online product for zero balance.. unlike hdfc ..
bSBDA in Icici why ?

These are most arrogant of all in terms of talking to new people

PraveenDeg

TF Select
They aren't opening 10k account ..
You thought they would cater zero balance..

They had online product for zero balance.. unlike hdfc ..
bSBDA in Icici why ?

These are most arrogant of all in terms of talking to new people
He thinks bank account in icici will help to get Amazon pay credit card.
If a bank denied to open a BSBDA Account, we can complain this matter to RBI , Am i right?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
He thinks bank account in icici will help to get Amazon pay credit card.
If a bank denied to open a BSBDA Account, we can complain this matter to RBI , Am i right?
Having a account works but if he has 1+ lakh limit on cc you can do c2c apply on icici ..by branch or submitting the form ..
Just keep it in mind that never choose self employed in icici online cc form .. instant rejection

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Having a account works but if he has 1+ lakh limit on cc you can do c2c apply on icici ..by branch or submitting the form ..
Just keep it in mind that never choose self employed in icici online cc form .. instant rejection
Thanks bro your valuable suggestion!
He has 70k limit in hdfc card so no C2C only option is apply online or wait for Amazon card pre approved offer!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks bro your valuable suggestion!
He has 70k limit in hdfc card so no C2C only option is apply online or wait for Amazon card pre approved offer!
Try axis c2c . , even Flipkart ,ace via gpay if u get banner
Icici is going through some kinda up and down with their system. Wait for march .
Kotak with serviable area with 811.

2 year ago apay was easy to get hence most senior member will tell u this that apay is exy but not its not ..only with 30 second banner

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Try axis c2c . , even Flipkart ,ace via gpay if u get banner
Icici is going through some kinda up and down with their system. Wait for march .
Kotak with serviable area with 811.

2 year ago apay was easy to get hence most senior member will tell u this that apay is exy but not its not ..only with 30 second banner
Yes I know it's difficult to get icici Amazon credit card. I own icici Amazon credit card with decent limit!
But I know I tick all the boxes
I have 10k mab account in icici , have 1lakh fd icici plantinum credit card with them , Amazon pay later, Amazon prime subscription then I get a 60 sec banner and then my card is approved with 50k limit after 5days with no physical verification or documents!
Limit is too less !
Same day i apply hdfc millennia ltf C2C from icici fd plantinum card (1lakh limit) and get approval easily with limit of 1 lakh 68 thousand. (No relationship with hdfc previously)

BiggBoss

TF Select
Yes I know it's difficult to get icici Amazon credit card. I own icici Amazon credit card with decent limit!
But I know I tick all the boxes
I have 10k mab account in icici , have 1lakh fd icici plantinum credit card with them , Amazon pay later, Amazon prime subscription then I get a 60 sec banner and then my card is approved with 50k limit after 5days with no physical verification or documents!
Limit is too less !
Same day i apply hdfc millennia ltf C2C from icici fd plantinum card (1lakh limit) and get approval easily with limit of 1 lakh 68 thousand. (No relationship with hdfc previously)
what is 60 sec banner?