• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici bank titanium debit card query.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys I have opened account last year in icici bank but never used their debit card. I received titanium debit card. I want to ask you guys that i will earn reward points on this debit card or not. Actually i was thinking to use gain some reward points and reedem them. Also i don't know where to reedem them please also guide me on this. I'll pay my Father's one card bill using my debit card. And will try to earn some points. Please tell me weather reward points are applicable on this debit card or not. If yes then where can i reedem them.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Guys I have opened account last year in icici bank but never used their debit card. I received titanium debit card. I want to ask you guys that i will earn reward points on this debit card or not. Actually i was thinking to use gain some reward points and reedem them. Also i don't know where to reedem them please also guide me on this. I'll pay my Father's one card bill using my debit card. And will try to earn some points. Please tell me weather reward points are applicable on this debit card or not. If yes then where can i reedem them.
Yes you can get reward points for your transactions via card and you can redeem them from iMobile app or net banking