• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI BANK PAY LATER

I have a pre-approved offer 50k limit. Should I avail it? Is anyone using it?
I used this service some years ago and really a great service. I transferred the limit available through Paytm app to bank account without any charges and maintained a good amount in Bank account. Before bill generation date, I used to pay back the amount. But I closed paylater account when I received pre approved ICICI Credit Card.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I did not avail it at the time.
I activated it this month for a few reasons. First, I upgraded my account to wealth management in which the joining fee for paylater is waived off. Second, they removed service charge for spending up to 3000 which I can use for NetBanking offers. Third and most importantly, the banner was irritating me every time I opened iMobile app.
P.S. There was no CIBIL enquiry and it is reported as credit card.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I activated it this month for a few reasons. First, I upgraded my account to wealth management in which the joining fee for paylater is waived off. Second, they removed service charge for spending up to 3000 which I can use for NetBanking offers. Third and most importantly, the banner was irritating me every time I opened iMobile app.
Third and most importantly, the banner was irritating me every time I opened iMobile app.

Funniest possible reason to take a liability credit.... 😂

Third point:- UNDERSTANDABLE🤭

souvikr

TF Premier
can you share a screenshot? why is it annoying you guys so much. I don't have this offer i think.
It's not visible now. Offer is removed from offer section as well. I hope it will not come back :) It's basically a full screen ad to activate pay later which pop ups as soon as I open imobile.

Last edited: