• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus I want to take magnus right now is this best right now?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Comparing Magnus after September 1st 2023 to Magnus before September 1st 2023 is like comparing West Indies cricket team before 2016 and now.

Even after devaluation Magnus is decent card for first year because we get joining benefits, BOGO, Meet & Greet, accelerated ER’s on Travel edge upto 2L per month. As we don’t have renewal benefit it’s upto us to continue for second year.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I want to take magnus via C2C is this better decision right now?
You probably won't continue 2nd year with magnus cause of 25 lakhs renewal required and you would pay second year fees without getting anything in return. Unless fees wavied through Retention. So you can apply now or after 1st September 2023 for first year use the benefit then cancel it.

I want to take magnus via C2C is this better decision right now?

How good Magnus was or wasn't doesn't matter to you or really anyone else.

Even today Magnus is the absolutely top card for the right type of spends. So it may be the right decision for you depending on how much you plan to spend through it, categories you spend on and the kinds of rewards you are looking - cashback, GCs, miles etc.