• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have a joint home loan with SBI in my name showing in credit report which i do not have

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So a year back i noticed it showed 2 home loans while logging in to my SBI netbanking. One loan is a joint home loan with my mom, other one is joint home loan with an unknown person. When enquired with the official at SBI, they told its a mistake and said it will be fixed in 1 week. They told me it wont affect credit score in anyway. After a week the loan didnt appear in my netbanking. Also later only realized it shows under closed loans.
Now i downloaded experian credit report and sure enough the loan is there with Active status. How do i get rid off it? I just entered the credit card world so now only i know stuffs credit report and all. Should i complain to RBI ombudsman?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Yes. Complain to SBI first, keep escalating your complaint and if not resolved complain to RBI. You should be able to find more information and complaint procedures searching the forums.