• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia I get Millennia Credit Card on Diners Variant

iAmSam

TF Buzz
Dear all members,

I applied for an HDFC credit card 4-5 days ago as I have a pre-approved credit card offer from HDFC Bank. Today, as I checked my HDFC bank account and I found that I get Millennia Credit Card on the "Diners" network instead of the "Visa" or "Master" network. So, is it good or do I have to request Bank for the "Visa" or "Master" network Millennia Credit Card?

Kindly provide your opinion, please.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Dear all members,

I applied for an HDFC credit card 4-5 days ago as I have a pre-approved credit card offer from HDFC Bank. Today, as I checked my HDFC bank account and I found that I get Millennia Credit Card on the "Diners" network instead of the "Visa" or "Master" network. So, is it good or do I have to request Bank for the "Visa" or "Master" network Millennia Credit Card?

Kindly provide your opinion, please.
If you've plan to use Millenia card on selected online merchants only, then keep Diners variant. They have huge list of accessible lounges as compared to Visa & MC variant.

Otherwise, if you want to use it everywhere and offline as well, then convert it to Visa variant. MC isn't good.