• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am facing this issue with HDFC CC. kindly help !!!!!

DrShimon

TF Buzz
I did apply for a cc in December 2021 in branch but even after a month i did not get any receipt of application confirmation. neither it was trackable online. so frustrated that i applied online on 29th December ,but {I think as i did not have any account with them} they straight away rejected it and mentioned that you can't apply for a cc with us due to our internal policy. after that i opened a preferred account with them in February.

I'm now trying to apply again as i did not receive any preapproved offers yet. i need either regalia first or regalia or dc privilege for international airport lounge. but still they wont let that happen and says seems like you have recently applied for a cc.

what can I do in this case kindly help.

prc1990

TF Ace
Can you share your number via DM, I will share your number with a geniune agent? She would give you a call and you can explain her all these things. See if that would be helpful for you. She is based out of Kolkata but can process application PAN India.