• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How's the Experience in Bandhan Bank for Savings Account ?

Souvik

TF Premier
I wanted to check how has the experience been for our fellow members if someone has had the opportunity of having a Bandhan bank savings account, be it a zero balance or a 5 Lakh MAB account.

Thanks !

Souvik

TF Premier
I have a 1L MAB account in Bandhan bank.
What do you want to know about it?

I don't maintain that much though, RM told it won't downgrade. And for other reasons.
Thanks for your response.

I am looking forward to park some good amount of money either in savings or FD, 6-7% interest as of now on Savings account monthly would be an icing on the cake. To add on to that lifestyle privilege's like TimesPrime, Zomato Pro, Amazon Prime are good to have. Doorstep banking would be delightful.

This is why I am perhaps looking for IDFC Wealth, Bandhan higher variant accounts.

Idea is to garner FD/Savings interest (risk free interest rate) as much as possible along with lifestyle benefits. Have bulk FD's in HDFC but after 2.5L interest they deduct tax on FD interest too despite Form 15G submission.

Hence looking for diversification into IDFC Wealth or Bandhan accounts. I find IDFC Wealth difficult to get, so zooming in on Bandhan now. Please advise.

Souvik

TF Premier
Premium account as in?

Well, TBH, I opened accounts in Indus, Bandhan, Axis at around the same time in hope of CCs with them. On the way, I happened to find Indusind has good interest rates for FD/RD. I already had account in Yes bank, they have good interest rates too.
First hand user experience is always the best to take.

I reckon interest rates would be +-0.5 in IndusINd or Bandhan for that matter FD/RD in either bank maybe same.

However is there a premium savings account like HDFC Preferred , Axis Burgundy that you can vouch for in Indus Ind....Just trying to see here where I can get maximum benefits (interest+lifestyle benefits) out of parking my money. FD or Savings I am okay for both.