• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make corrections in the CIBIL Report?

mukesh01

TF Select
I used my single free CIBIL report way back in April and now have a lot of incorrect entries, which include a duplicate loan, an unknown loan, and multiple closed loans/credit lines.
Is there anyway I can fix these for free, if not how can I buy the cheapest CIBIL Premium?

I used my single free CIBIL report way back in April and now have a lot of incorrect entries, which include a duplicate loan, an unknown loan, and multiple closed loans/credit lines.
Is there anyway I can fix these for free, if not how can I buy the cheapest CIBIL Premium?
Cibil have the option to contact them for Consumer Dispute Resolution.
Like D₹V mentioned the process will be somewhat similar where CIBIL will take your point of view , ask for IDs and then go to lender and then get their point of view etc. U can try and have patience.

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Cibil have the option to contact them for Consumer Dispute Resolution.
Like D₹V mentioned the process will be somewhat similar where CIBIL will take your point of view , ask for IDs and then go to lender and then get their point of view etc. U can try and have patience.
Nope, only bank(lending partner) has authority here to change anything in report. CIBIL is only facilitating and expeeding things on your behalf.
CIBIL doesnt care about the customer's point of view.

scn

TF Select
How to correct duplicate profile details, address which is seen in profile, same address details are shown multiple times with some space/comma here and there.
when try to dispute on cibil, there is only alternation of address instead of removing duplicate