• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get IDFC Credit Card?? Please suggest!!

Bikash Roy

TF Buzz
I was applied for IDFC Credit card two times, but every times they rejected my card application! As i am using other bank credit cards, like icici, sbi, indus, rbl, axis . I have about 4+ years of cibil history without any payment delay, i am also carring a good cibil score- 776 (by cibil official), 800+ by experian. I want to have a IDFC card in my cards collection. I have no account in IDFC Bank. What should i do this time?? How would i get this bank card? Please suggest!! Thank you in advance!!

Bikash Roy

TF Buzz
I think your area is not serviceable
But sir every time after video verification they send a man for the physical verification at my home and office. Then how it is possible that my area may not under serviceable, application after submitting it was showing that i was eligible for the millennia card without any income documents.

Fplaystore99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
But sir every time after video verification they send a man for the physical verification at my home and office. Then how it is possible that my area may not under serviceable, application after submitting it was showing that i was eligible for the millennia card without any income documents.
After how many days your application got rejected after home verification?