• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get IDFC 3000 Worth Voucher??

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Guys I Recently Opend IDFC Bank 25k MAB Maintenance Account And I Confused To Get Vouchers I Completed Some Task To Achieve These Vouchers But The First Debit Card Minimum Transaction of 1000 And 20k Spend. I Do CC Payment on Paytm Will It Consider as Debit Card Transaction or 20k Spend.
IDFC.jpeg

Attachments

• Paytm CC Payment.jpeg
    Paytm CC Payment.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IDFC CC Payment via Paytm.jpg
    IDFC CC Payment via Paytm.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 32

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
I agree. IDFC will show many things to show that customers are important etc. but the reality is something else.
This is not only the case with IDFC but banks like Standard Chartered too, this is the second time I need to reach out to Stan Chart to get my spend based reward voucher. Again their CC executives are clueless about the spend based offer and not paying heed to my request despite attaching the offer details and screenshots within the emails.

Never faced such issues with HDFC and Amex, always received vouchers from their side without even me poking their customer care executives. Amex goes an extra mile when it comes to customer delight, recently got a 1500 voucher from their side which I almost forgot after making the necessary spend. But Amex being Amex, they didn't cut the corners and sent the voucher timely.

AsB

TF Ace
This is not only the case with IDFC but banks like Standard Chartered too, this is the second time I need to reach out to Stan Chart to get my spend based reward voucher. Again their CC executives are clueless about the spend based offer and not paying heed to my request despite attaching the offer details and screenshots within the emails.

Never faced such issues with HDFC and Amex, always received vouchers from their side without even me poking their customer care executives. Amex goes an extra mile when it comes to customer delight, recently got a 1500 voucher from their side which I almost forgot after making the necessary spend. But Amex being Amex, they didn't cut the corners and sent the voucher timely.
Now, I have more doubt. While applying for SBI Credit Card through Sprint, they mentioned that Rs 500 vouchers will be given, when the card is successfully generated virtually, and another one will be given on paining joining fees. But customer care executive said that only 1 voucher is applicable. Don't know who is right.!!