• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get 4th c.card from Axis bank?

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey guys,
I already hold 3 axis cc. I want to get 4th card from axis. I read some where one can only hold 3 cc from axis.
Is there any way to get 4th one ?

prc1990

TF Ace
Axis bank is not issuing 4th credit card.
Had a chat with RM today. I was told few people were issued 4 cards but the standard count per customer is 3. Also, a customer can hold upto 3 LTF cards and 4th one (if issued) would be chargeable.

Also, if someone willing to take a 4th card then one of the existing cards has to be cancelled prior to move forward with the new one.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Had a chat with RM today. I was told few people were issued 4 cards but the standard count per customer is 3. Also, a customer can hold upto 3 LTF cards and 4th one (if issued) would be chargeable.

Also, if someone willing to take a 4th card then one of the existing cards has to be cancelled prior to move forward with the new one.
Personally I'm holding 4 credit cards of axis bank, but axis bank is not approving 4th card request (99% case) doesn't matter its chargeable or not.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Right now I have followings axis cards:
Axis flipkart LTF
Axis Myzone LTF
Axis Airtel Chargeable
I want Magnus and I have no issue paying joining and annual fees for Magnus.
But the issue is that I don't want to close any one of the above cards.
Will talk to Axis c.care on Monday. Let's see what happens.

prc1990

TF Ace
Axis flipkart LTF
Axis Myzone LTF
Axis Airtel Chargeable
That's not possible I believe (99%) unless you handover one of your existing cards.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Axis premium cards are not that great in terms of value back, but if you still want magnus, might want to close your myzone card. Its good entry level lifestyle card but you will likely not use it if you have magnus.

Cheritha

TF Select
Axis flipkart LTF
Axis Myzone LTF
Axis Airtel Chargeable
They dont issue
I am already in touch with customer care since 3 days. We have to close one of the three and request for new one later.