• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Apply for a second Amex on the website? - Amex Gold 100K MR SUB

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The Amex Gold card is up for grab with a 100K MR point Sign up bonus.
gold100k.png

Unfortunately, this offer is not available through by Telephonic Application
It must be applied through a special public link requiring SSN / ITIN or Nova credit.

Since I have already acquired a Hilton Honors card using nova credit, will I be able to apply with the same method again?
if not is there a way to place a website application without SSN or ITIN?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
The Amex Gold card is up for grab with a 100K MR point Sign up bonus.
gold100k.png

Unfortunately, this offer is not available through by Telephonic Application
It must be applied through a special public link requiring SSN / ITIN or Nova credit.

Since I have already acquired a Hilton Honors card using nova credit, will I be able to apply with the same method again?
if not is there a way to place a website application without SSN or ITIN?
only if your card is less than 30 days old. after amex report your data to credit bureaus in USA, you'll not be able to apply using nova

infiniia

TF Buzz
only if your card is less than 30 days old. after amex report your data to credit bureaus in USA, you'll not be able to apply using nova
so for those using nova, if the credit card is more than a month old . we will not be able to apply for any more cards?
Is that what you are saying?

jay

TF Select
Foreign Credit Card Expert
VIP Lounge
Hotel Loyalty Expert
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
I applied for the 150K offer on the Biz Gold and was approved instantly on the website.

EDIT: NVM, I see this is specific to accounts without an SSN/ITIN. My account is linked to my SSN.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My application after 1st card is not going through NOVA, even after i'm selecting NOVA it just goes to the end than it ask me to call, they take my passport number instead of SSN, and address proof. Then they approve instantly... and the customer care also confirmed that the application was not through NOVA but was a normal application, and they need address proof because my account with amex US is less than 30 days old so they can't consider the address registered with them..

kej

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is holding a US Amex card worthwhile if your spending is majorly in India?
I keep getting these offers from Amex US as ai hold a US supplementary card but I never considered applying because my understanding was that the returns are going to be quite low since all the milestones are based on USD and it'll be really difficult to achieve them with INR spending.