• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How soon does Axis credit joining Bonus for Samsung Infinite card

tdot

TF Select
It’s been some effort on my part to have gotten my hands on Samsung Infinite card after 2 previous apps not getting approved for frivolous reasons like the 3 month criteria etc.

I still haven’t received delivery of this card but can see it on Axis app along with Magnus. I’m wondering how soon would Axis credit the 30k joining bonus after meeting conditions ?

ankurarora898

TF Select
my card is around 24 days old, forget about joining bonus reward points,the normal reward points for transactions are not credited.Not even for one transaction.have spent like 15-20k on it

I got my welcome bonus 3 days ago. It was exactly 30 days after 3rd transaction.
I did follow up on customer care few days, requesting early credit of points. Not sure if that worked.
The 3 transactions were small maybe 200-500/- , have not bothered to check whether got base points.

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Received my joining bonus today though I did some more transactions(worth over >50k) and also paid the fees in advance. I got the bonus within 28 days (since Oct 2)
I also got the bonus too. I have done only 4 transactions of 100 each. Haven't paid the bill yet as it has not been generated. Card was issued in mid Oct.

I have received base points too. Base points for Sept transaction on Axis Samsung were combined into a single credit of points on 31st Oct. Something like 75 ER points for 4 transactions combined.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I never received the base points but got the 30,000 points. Closed the card also but no sign of base points
Base points I received 1 ER per 100, instead of 5 ERs per 100.. Logged a call with them.. They never came back ..
Will close the card soon after the receipt of CB on my recent purchase...

Last edited:

irohitpragya

TF Premier
Base points I received 1 ER per 100, instead of 5 ERs per 100.. Logged a call with them.. They never came back ..
Will close the card soon after the receipt of CB on my recent purchase...
did you received your joining bonus?

i am facing the same issue, 30 days completed but the joining bonus has not been received.

i did 3 transactions of 10,100, 25

drsel

TF Legend
did you received your joining bonus?

i am facing the same issue, 30 days completed but the joining bonus has not been received.

i did 3 transactions of 10,100, 25
Samsung 5 points/100 spend come after 45 to 60 days on M + 2 basis
so points for all transactions in June will come approx 5th August.
Joining bonus in 30 working days

Last edited: