• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many Kotak Credit Card a person can hold?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
I am having Kotak Zen Signature LTF credit card with 2.25 credit limit.

I have applied for their Rupay Kotak Indian Oil card, but it's rejected. Is there any condition that I can hold only 1 Kotak Credit Card?

I want that for Upi.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
I hold two Kotak White LTF, Kotak Myntra FYF. Interestingly both times they first rejected the card and then approved after some time. My third card application this time with an alternate no for LTF IOCL was just recently rejected so not yet losing hope. Second time is a charm with Kotak.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold two Kotak White LTF, Kotak Myntra FYF. Interestingly both times they first rejected the card and then approved after some time. My third card application this time with an alternate no for LTF IOCL was just recently rejected so not yet losing hope. Second time is a charm with Kotak.
How do you apply for another card. I am getting the error "product details are not stamped on lead".

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Kotak has removed their one card policy.

Got to know this from a nodal desk officer .

You can apply for any new card even if you hold existing kotak cc
Just delete the cache of the browser before applying .

If you get any error take screenshot and send it to kotak nodal desk mail.
can you let us know the kotak nodal desk mail id ?

Last edited:
I am having Kotak Zen Signature LTF credit card with 2.25 credit limit.

I have applied for their Rupay Kotak Indian Oil card, but it's rejected. Is there any condition that I can hold only 1 Kotak Credit Card?

I want that for Upi.
They rejected my second card application for IOCL at first and then all of a sudden they sent me this message that your card is approved.