• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long since you last got allotment in an IPO?

Riya

TF Ace
Last i got is IREDA and sold for 60(which is 100%) and the stock decided to rally to 180 lolz.
Ireda is totally bubbling...
30 ka stock opened at 50 and quadrupled till 200 and came down more than 30% since than...
All energy stocks super hyped since that good for nothing budget speech

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ireda is totally bubbling...
30 ka stock opened at 50 and quadrupled till 200 and came down more than 30% since than...
All energy stocks super hyped since that good for nothing budget speech
Yea no way i was planning to hold long term. I thought even 60-70 is super high for this stock but market is always supreme and it will give whatever the F**k value it decides.

Riya

TF Ace
Yea no way i was planning to hold long term. I thought even 60-70 is super high for this stock but market is always supreme and it will give whatever the F**k value it decides.
My frnd was holding 10k IOC shares till last October.. the company wasn't showing much movement so he started shelling them little by little ... Now it has doubled in last 3 months itself 🤣🤣
He was about to short CE of 164-165, now he's relieved, otherwise he would have shit his pants badly

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My last allotments were Flair (normal) and Kontor (sme), unfortunately kept both and they are in negative now. Nothing from recent applications in Vibhor, Koura, Shree Karni etc..

shadow

TF Premier
My last allotments were Flair (normal) and Kontor (sme), unfortunately kept both and they are in negative now. Nothing from recent applications in Vibhor, Koura, Shree Karni etc..
My brother got vibhor. First day it was 300% profit but we didn't sell and want to hold. It's going downhill from that day. It's at 175% right now and I think it'll go down more.
From now on if we get any IPO, we're gonna sell same day

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My brother got vibhor. First day it was 300% profit but we didn't sell and want to hold. It's going downhill from that day. It's at 175% right now and I think it'll go down more.
From now on if we get any IPO, we're gonna sell same day
Yes it makes sense to book profit on listing, especially for IPOs which get hugely oversubscribed. I like my sister's strategy, she sells original investment (~15K) and keep profit units.

Gaara

TF Ace
Last i got is IREDA and sold for 60(which is 100%) and the stock decided to rally to 180 lolz.

I missed that train at ₹62.35 on its first day on stock market 😮, and from that day, someone equipped it with jet engines! 🚀