• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can we apply Sc credit if our pincode in unserviceable ?

saransh

TF Buzz
I want to apply sc ultimate credit card but due to unserviceable pincode i am unable to process it . Is there a other way

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
U can apply bro , no need to change anything on aadhar or pan .

If you have any friends or relatives on serviceable location , just give that address in online form , if they do VKYC , just inform that address as your current address.

You can easily get it bro.

Try online , if you want i can help you with 1 agent also , she will help you for it.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Some VKYC agents are very good on SC , whereas they will say the address for us , we just have to confirm them with an yes .

Try attending the VKYC , and look for some women to join as they are very good , SC VKYC guys wont have much patience.

Just call those women as mam , speak with lot of respect , they will help you with the above steps.

This happened to my friend. In the VKYC call , they informed my friend that application is approved also.

rdargar

TF Premier
p

If you have any friends or relatives on serviceable location , just give that address in online form , if they do VKYC , just inform that address as your current address.

Try online , if you want i can help you with 1 agent also , she will help you for it.
please dm the number

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz

+ 1

Please send me too, same issue

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Bro she is from chennai , will help for applicants who are in Tamil Nadu only.

Sorry if you are from North , she cant speak Hindi or English bro.

If anyone from Tamil Nadu , pls dm me for SC agent number.

C

An I get her number I'm from tamilnadu

Gaara

TF Ace

Please DM the Agent number.