• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I upgrade my HDFC credit card? Shoppers Stop -> Millennia upgraded.

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Hello Community,

I have been using HDFC Shoppers Stop credit card for the last year. While applying, this was the only card offered to me, and I took it. I am making good spends with that card and making payments correctly.

Now I am trying to upgrade my card since it doesn't offer any rewards points other than shopper stop. Recently I applied for a card using HDFC online portal, and they kept my application on hold, saying you are an existing customer. Send us a post with the form for LE instead of card upgrade.

Is there any way that I can get non co-branded HDFC credit card ?

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Hello Community,

I have been using HDFC Shoppers Stop credit card for the last year. While applying, this was the only card offered to me, and I took it. I am making good spends with that card and making payments correctly.

Now I am trying to upgrade my card since it doesn't offer any rewards points other than shopper stop. Recently I applied for a card using HDFC online portal, and they kept my application on hold, saying you are an existing customer. Send us a post with the form for LE instead of card upgrade.

Is there any way that I can get non co-branded HDFC credit card ?
Have you got anyone solution?