• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU bank kyc errror due to existing cif

Dinesh kama

TF Buzz
i had au bank account earlier and closed it when it converted to normal Savings account from zero balance account. now i wanted to apply AU LTF card but while applying online getting error that need to go to nearest branch to complete kyc. after going to branch they are unable to do kyc as account already closed and CIF existed. i have given documents to open 25k savings account just to bypass this error but branch people are couldn't able to open account and saying they sent mail to technical team and wait for revert. its been many days since there is no update. i complained to RNO and PNO of AU but no one is bothered to look into my technical issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103-112134.png
    Screenshot_20231103-112134.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20231220_113656479_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231220_113656479_HDR.jpg
    946 KB · Views: 36

ccdc

TF Ace
i had au abhi account...closed it long back...now constantly receiving whatsapp messages that kyc is pending...do it else card will be blocked...when i click on kyc and submit details...it says no au abhi account associated with this pan....anyone any idea what to do?

Dinesh kama

TF Buzz
i had au abhi account...closed it long back...now constantly receiving whatsapp messages that kyc is pending...do it else card will be blocked...when i click on kyc and submit details...it says no au abhi account associated with this pan....anyone any idea what to do?
i think your case also similar to mine. not able to do rekyc for closed account. i tried opening savings account again but its allowing me either in online and in offline at branch too. i think AU bank technical team is not doing job great.

asahi

TF Premier
i had au bank account earlier and closed it when it converted to normal Savings account from zero balance account.
May I know why it’s converted to normal account, is it you or zero balance accounts will be converted to normal accounts automatically after certain period of time by bank?

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
May I know why it’s converted to normal account, is it you or zero balance accounts will be converted to normal accounts automatically after certain period of time by bank?

Before Au Digital account Au used to work like that only. There was one application from there the accounts was used to open zero balance but as soon you complete the KYC it's get converted to Regular account.

However they have discontinued that application as of now. Now they are opening a true zero balance account.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Visit branch, no other wayout

Dinesh kama

TF Buzz
they only converted bro. they said like within 1 year i will have to convert. same thing happened for me for fincare bank as well i closed that too. kotak 811 account also they asked to convert to edge account but i didn't agree so its still 811 zero bal account. dbs digibank also converted from zero bal to 10k amb now. need to close this as well. nothing is permanent in banking

prashhant

TF Buzz
they only converted bro. they said like within 1 year i will have to convert. same thing happened for me for fincare bank as well i closed that too. kotak 811 account also they asked to convert to edge account but i didn't agree so its still 811 zero bal account. dbs digibank also converted from zero bal to 10k amb now. need to close this as well. nothing is permanent in banking
I'm kotak 811 Zero customer since 2019 and bank never asked me to convert.

yobro

TF Select
i had au bank account earlier and closed it when it converted to normal Savings account from zero balance account. now i wanted to apply AU LTF card but while applying online getting error that need to go to nearest branch to complete kyc. after going to branch they are unable to do kyc as account already closed and CIF existed. i have given documents to open 25k savings account just to bypass this error but branch people are couldn't able to open account and saying they sent mail to technical team and wait for revert. its been many days since there is no update. i complained to RNO and PNO of AU but no one is bothered to look into my technical issue.
How can they convert ur account?
I also have digital savings account will they convert my account to normal savings account?

yobro

TF Select
I was going through this post-
This person said that his account got converted to normal savings account.
How can they convert account?
I also have digital savings (zero balance) account with AU.

Strange

TF Legend
How can they convert ur account?
I also have digital savings account will they convert my account to normal savings account?
If you have opened Digital zero balance savings account then don't worry it won't be converted to a regular savings account.

Dinesh kama

TF Buzz
update... new account is opened with full kyc option while opening account using their app digitally. bank employees not aware of this earlier. customer support team suggested this to me after any months. government banks are way better than AU