• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How are the applications processing these days ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am from Tier-2 City and want to apply for CITI Card . I wanna apply from my Friend's NCR address .
Are they providing it easily ?

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
To my surprise application now rejected and I don't understand what's this.

5th CIBIL hit, 6th message received of approval provisionally vkyc had to be done but in vkyc my aadhar's address is of different city and I am in different city but that wasn't a problem. It asked me to choose the location where I want my card. Vkyc done and 2 days after email of decline.
do keep us updated ,

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
To my surprise application now rejected and I don't understand what's this.

5th CIBIL hit, 6th message received of approval provisionally vkyc had to be done but in vkyc my aadhar's address is of different city and I am in different city but that wasn't a problem. It asked me to choose the location where I want my card. Vkyc done and 2 days after email of decline.
That's not worth to apply then . Thanks for the update

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Absolutely I don't understand why would they reject? Had they have to reject why do kyc and take my data?
Only after KYC and cibil enquiry will the card be approved or rejected.
You guys can use my referral from the signature for a better cashback deal on Citi cards.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only after KYC and cibil enquiry will the card be approved or rejected.
You guys can use my referral from the signature for a better cashback deal on Citi cards.
I applied on 2nd, Cibil hit on 5th got the message that my application has been approved and now I need to vkyc. So what was that approvay? And how can KYC change anything?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied on 2nd, Cibil hit on 5th got the message that my application has been approved and now I need to vkyc. So what was that approvay? And how can KYC change anything?
even with amex applications, you are conditionally approved and only after kyc is submitted and verified is the application properly approved/rejected. thats the process with citi as well it seems

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
even with amex applications, you are conditionally approved and only after kyc is submitted and verified is the application properly approved/rejected. thats the process with citi as well it seems
Or maybe I already have CITI 1 card and 3 AXIS cards could have been a problem.

Or the fact that my address proof is of Indore and current residence in Gurgaon caused the rejection. Well won't get to know.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Or maybe I already have CITI 1 card and 3 AXIS cards could have been a problem.

Or the fact that my address proof is of Indore and current residence in Gurgaon caused the rejection. Well won't get to know.
yeah the rejection system for all banks is so opaque its difficult to tell why they rejected! Happened with me for indusind that too for a pre-approved card :D