• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Help! How to cancel Amazon Pay ICICI card application.

devilbingo

TF Buzz
Hi, I initiated ICICI BANK AMAZON PAY application through the Amazon app, I completed the vkyc and now the application number is generated. I don't want to proceed with the application for now, so how do I cancel it? And if I cancel it now, will i be ineligible to apply to this card or any other ICICI card in future?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can call customer care and request for the same mentioning any reason such as you are not happy with limit etc. Last option will be to not activate the card for 30 days, bank will itself cancel.
I think you will be able to apply and get approved for card in the future. But there may be a cool off period.

devilbingo

TF Buzz
You can call customer care and request for the same mentioning any reason such as you are not happy with limit etc. Last option will be to not activate the card for 30 days, bank will itself cancel.
I think you will be able to apply and get approved for card in the future. But there may be a cool off period
There is no limit generated as application is still under process and not approved.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
The cool off is alright, i just want that they shouldn't block me from applying ever in future

No bank in the right mind would block a person from applying in the future, just because he / she cancelled an application (or even an approved credit card) for personal reason. Banks make a ton of money in credit cards. So, they will be happy to onboard you again.