• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC regalia vs HDFC diners club privilege which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElonMusk

TF Buzz
Hello,
I got the pre approved offer for both the cards but I have to choose one of them can anyone tell me which one is better than other also I am getting these card LTF @TechnoFino

Last edited:
Solution
So which card should I pick ?
Regalia or Diners club privilege
Go for Regalia if you want Infinia in future as its next step.
Go for Diners privilege if you want Diners black card.
If none of it is in your goal for upgrade then still I would say Regalia as its visa/ master variant and acceptable most of the place.
Diners have some issue with acceptibility.
Rest is upto your choice.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wat about its acceptance issue?
Are you facing any such?
Priority Pass lounge you can find in the major Airports in the world.
But if you go a small Airport in Africa which is not very known, then you will understand the acceptability issue.
Have a look at the lounge of Priority Pass & Diners, you will understand, what I'm saying.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Priority Pass lounge you can find in the major Airports in the world.
But if you go a small Airport in Africa which is not very known, then you will understand the acceptability issue.
Have a look at the lounge of Priority Pass & Diners, you will understand, what I'm saying.
I am not asking for lounge access acceptability.
I am asking about shops nd malls and other places for diners acceptability, where you will swipe your diners card.
You have faced any issues?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I guess Diner's club privilege is a higher variant card ...
I applied for DCB but getting approval for privilege or relgelia only. As per HDFC way regelia is better and higher in heirarchy. Considering I want Infinia in future I think this is safe bet right? Do you think opening savings account with them would improve my chances or get any benefits on CC?

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
I applied for DCB but getting approval for privilege or relgelia only. As per HDFC way regelia is better and higher in heirarchy. Considering I want Infinia in future I think this is safe bet right? Do you think opening savings account with them would improve my chances or get any benefits on CC?
Can Get Any Of Them... When CL Will Be Above 5L Apply For DCB When It Goes Above 8L Apply For Infinia

Status
Not open for further replies.