• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC REGALIA GOLD OR REGALIA

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, my wife business regalia credit card going to renew next month so should renew as regalia or should request regalia gold? Please advise urgently as i have to email them so

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, they also issue regalia gold in rupay also? Also is there business regalia gold also available?
No, Regalia Gold is not available in Rupay.

CC: @Abhishek012

Also, Regalia Gold is not available in Business variant.

Regalia Gold can be upgraded from Business Regalia and normal Regalia.

Regalia Gold can be converted to LTF basis your negotiation skills. There is no simple it straight route to convert it LTF

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I dont know much about regalia gold thats why asking and there is no option but if i email them hdfc surely give as limit is high 8.5l so
This is HDFC even for same card variant they will put up some conditions 😂 better watch some comparison videos on YouTube and
then take a decision.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
No, Regalia Gold is not available in Rupay.

CC: @Abhishek012

Also, Regalia Gold is not available in Business variant.

Regalia Gold can be upgraded from Business Regalia and normal Regalia.

Regalia Gold can be converted to LTF basis your negotiation skills. There is no simple it straight route to convert it LTF
Hi Can you provide some strategy for negotiation?

I recently gold upgrade from LTF Regalia First to Paid Regalia Gold in netbanking

somewhere I read that they are not offering Regalia Gold as LTF being new card

Hi Can you provide some strategy for negotiation?

I recently gold upgrade from LTF Regalia First to Paid Regalia Gold in netbanking

somewhere I read that they are not offering Regalia Gold as LTF being new card
It will be hard to negotiate if you have already upgraded the card
I have upgraded my Regalia First LTF to Millennia LTF few months ago. I mailed the CC saying that I see the option to upgrade my card but it showing as paid and since I was already holding an LTF card I requested them to provide the upgrade card also as LTF. It took some to and fro emails to get it done. First they offered some perks to negate the joining fee and then they offered conditional LTF but I insisted on LTF showing my spend pattern and how long I have been a customer to them (14+ years) and then they finally obliged

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yeah my friend used at petrol pump and didn't got waiver. We also raised ticket and they said waiver not applicable for regalia cards now. I also checked bank site for regalia benefits and it's not present
Hdfc is so cunning in devaluation..
They do it so subtle no one can match their sinister plan