• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre Approved Credit Card??

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Which banner are you talking about?
I do not see any pre-approved card offer in your screenshot.
My account also shows a similar image but there is no credit card offer.

Reactions: Rkr

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no its not. there is no mention of credit card limit there.
Well in my case when I click on such banner and it took me to a page with three card options...I need to only select the card and apply. Haven't done it yet...but it looks like already approved.
Anyways there is no harm trying till you actually submit at the last.

Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Well in my case when I click on such banner and it took me to a page with three card options...I need to only select the card and apply. Haven't done it yet...but it looks like already approved.
Yes that's what i have also suggested...

paresh22

TF Ace
This way is also correct but should not be said like preapproved. It's to check which cards you are eligible to apply. You will see cards but no guarantee you will get approved the selected one.

John123

TF Premier
Hi everyone,

1) Today, there is a new banner appearing in my net banking, highlighted below (SS1)
2) Also received SMS today at 9.35 am(SS2)
3) After clicking on link in SMS it went to CC apply screen (SS3).

Any ideas whether it is pre approved as it says( no documentation reuired in SMS).
If I click on banner in Net banking any cibil hits?
Haven't tried clicking on the banner in netbanking yet...
Your opinions appreciated.

My relationship with HDFC:
1)Preferred SB account is about 2 months old with ~ 3 lakhs MAB
2) FD - 10 lakhs
3) RD
4) A very small gold loan
5) NO Credit Card...

I am in hurry to get CC. I would like to wait and get better CC with better Credit limit...
Your views on what kind of pre approved CC offers I might get in near term (in the next 2 to3 months) ...
CIBIL ~ 790

Thanks in advance...

SS1

1686905072330.png

SS2

1686905528109.png

SS3

1686905565740.jpeg
Looks like everyone has received this banner today at 9:35 a.m 😂

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On one side HDFC is on round 2 devaluation of their CC's. Now they are on process of upgrading the cards, limits and offering cards. There is saying "Nothing ends and until nothing begins", so HDFC is strictly following it.